BFG/BAOR/RAFG Locations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BFG/BAOR/RAFG Locations

www.baor-locations.org

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» King Alfred School (Boarding) Plön
Sending Information Icon_minitime19/3/2024, 10:10 by Pborn4

» The Black Watch
Sending Information Icon_minitime17/3/2024, 00:39 by Pborn4

» Help with post war Vehicle Numbering please.
Sending Information Icon_minitime13/3/2024, 07:32 by Sinclair

» Bill Littleford, 16th/5th Queens Lancers, Wolfenbuttel 1977
Sending Information Icon_minitime12/3/2024, 19:42 by AlienFTM

» Any Ex 2 RTR on here
Sending Information Icon_minitime7/3/2024, 11:01 by Mark Ellis

» Sophia M Ackroyd
Sending Information Icon_minitime5/3/2024, 09:00 by alan8376

» Soldiers Pensions
Sending Information Icon_minitime28/2/2024, 10:15 by Pborn4

» Old Soldiers over 80
Sending Information Icon_minitime28/2/2024, 09:42 by Dulaigh

» Allied Control Commission Germany 1945
Sending Information Icon_minitime27/2/2024, 06:43 by PB1963

» Anyone know Capt C Maynard, REME, Duisburg 1958-61?
Sending Information Icon_minitime26/2/2024, 16:07 by Zloty

» 1 SSM Battery patch
Sending Information Icon_minitime26/2/2024, 15:02 by Hardrations

» BAOR Bank Notes
Sending Information Icon_minitime26/2/2024, 14:05 by JGW

» Volkswagen WRAC
Sending Information Icon_minitime26/2/2024, 09:03 by Sinclair

» Peter Donovan
Sending Information Icon_minitime22/2/2024, 22:12 by Donovans

» 5th Royal Inniskilling Dragoon Guards
Sending Information Icon_minitime22/2/2024, 21:50 by Donovans

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 223 on 22/1/2021, 18:16
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Sending Information

Go down 
+9
Dee Z
Teabag
Shelldrake
brum
cartav
ritter
kjt
dave1957
Paul
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Paul
Maj Gen
Maj Gen

Number of posts : 817
Cap Badge : R.E.M.E.
Places Served : Arborfield (Basic training), S.E.M.E. Bordon (Trade training), Barnard Castle, Hemer, Belfast (Emergency Tour), Londonderry, Munster, Brunei, Hong Kong
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Sending Information Empty
PostSubject: Sending Information   Sending Information Icon_minitime6/10/2009, 00:00

It is suggested that anyone wishing to send information, either text or photographs, contacts me first please. It will save information being lost, or contributors becoming disheartened when they receive no reply. I will do my best to place any information supplied on the main site as soon as possible.

You can use a PM or e-mail to contact me in the first instance. I will then give details of where to send the information.

Thank You.

Paul.
Back to top Go down
dave1957
Private
Private

Number of posts : 2
Cap Badge : RAMC
Places Served : lunerburg Denmark Grobbendonk
Registration date : 2009-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Sending Information   Sending Information Icon_minitime14/10/2009, 10:49

Location Alma Barracks Lunerburg 1957 was also home to 22 Field ambulance and 11 FDS Ramc somewhere I have som photos of the camp.
Dave
Back to top Go down
Paul
Maj Gen
Maj Gen

Places Served : Arborfield (Basic training), S.E.M.E. Bordon (Trade training), Barnard Castle, Hemer, Belfast (Emergency Tour), Londonderry, Munster, Brunei, Hong Kong

PostSubject: Re: Sending Information   Sending Information Icon_minitime14/10/2009, 10:53

dave1957 wrote:
Location Alma Barracks Lunerburg 1957 was also home to 22 Field ambulance and 11 FDS Ramc somewhere I have som photos of the camp.
Dave

Thanks for that Dave.

When you find the photographs, let me know.

Paul.
Back to top Go down
dave1957
Private
Private

Number of posts : 2
Cap Badge : RAMC
Places Served : lunerburg Denmark Grobbendonk
Registration date : 2009-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Sending Information   Sending Information Icon_minitime14/10/2009, 16:49

Hi I have a couple of photos of 22 field ambulance billets at Almer barracks Lunerburg and can give some more info about the camp
Dave
Back to top Go down
Paul
Maj Gen
Maj Gen

PostSubject: Re: Sending Information   Sending Information Icon_minitime14/10/2009, 20:26

dave1957 wrote:
Hi I have a couple of photos of 22 field ambulance billets at Almer barracks Lunerburg and can give some more info about the camp
Dave

Dave,

Do you want to post them here, or send them to me to post. Send me a PM if you want me to post them on the main site.

Paul.
Back to top Go down
kjt
LCpl
LCpl

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: help to upload photyos please   Sending Information Icon_minitime7/4/2010, 21:01

hi,i have a couple of pic's to show of 30HAA in 1956 but can't seem to get the server to accept my email address,is there another way? can you help please,thanks
Back to top Go down
ritter
Maj
Maj
ritter

Number of posts : 265
Cap Badge : Royal Canadian Artillery
Places Served : CFB Valcartier, CFB Borden, AFVR Meaford, Ipperwash, CAN; Hannover, Putlos; 21 Fd Regt RCA(M)
Registration date : 2011-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Sending Information   Sending Information Icon_minitime4/8/2011, 20:44

From Ritter
I am totally befuddled about the manner in which I can send my cap badge RCA for my profile.
My rank shown initially when i registered was as a private and then I was suddenly promoted to L/cpl LOL
Please be advised that my rank is Lieutenant Colonel (Lt Col.) When I retired in 1970 as the Colonel of my regiment, 21RCA(M), the Canadian army was still using the British shoulder ranks and in my situation it was a crown and one pip.
Any help that you can provide to correct my profile would be appreciated. Sorry that I seem to be losing it.
Bob Ritter Lt. Col retired
Back to top Go down
cartav
Maj Gen
Maj Gen

Number of posts : 784
Cap Badge : RA (ns) RA, R.Sigs, RE ( TAVR)
Places Served : Oswestry, Tonfanau, Woolwich, Osnabruck, MT School Bordon, Bulford, Manorbier, Hameln, R.Sigs Blandford, RSME Chattenden, Western Highlands.
Registration date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Sending Information   Sending Information Icon_minitime4/8/2011, 22:30

Simple L/Cpl Ritter ! As we NS lads used to say to new boys....... "Get some service in !".

Past achievements have no bearing on one's status when you choose to join this outfit.
I, too, was confused, but flew up the promotion ladder and look forward to being elevated to commissioned status before Christmas 2012.

Just keep posting &, in a year or two, you could reach the heady heights of 3- stripe rank.
Back to top Go down
brum
FM
FM

Number of posts : 2808
Cap Badge : RA/QOH
Places Served : JLRRA (Hereford) Nienburg Paderborn Colchester Munster Maresfield (Cyprus) Hohne Hemer Op Banner x4 Woolwich
Registration date : 2010-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Sending Information   Sending Information Icon_minitime4/8/2011, 22:51

ritter wrote:
From Ritter
I am totally befuddled about the manner in which I can send my cap badge RCA for my profile.
My rank shown initially when i registered was as a private and then I was suddenly promoted to L/cpl LOL
Please be advised that my rank is Lieutenant Colonel (Lt Col.) When I retired in 1970 as the Colonel of my regiment, 21RCA(M), the Canadian army was still using the British shoulder ranks and in my situation it was a crown and one pip.
Any help that you can provide to correct my profile would be appreciated. Sorry that I seem to be losing it.
Bob Ritter Lt. Col retired

We all start from a level playing field on this site, irrespective of rank held in the past. We get "promotion" for good attendance.

Watch Gordon, he'll be a Montgomery one day ! king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sending Information   Sending Information Icon_minitime4/8/2011, 22:57

Ritter click on profile then click on avatar and follow the instructions..

Quote :
Watch Gordon, he'll be a Montgomery one day !

You are not doing too bad yourself Brum..Oh!! what is a Let Gen?
Back to top Go down
brum
FM
FM

Places Served : JLRRA (Hereford) Nienburg Paderborn Colchester Munster Maresfield (Cyprus) Hohne Hemer Op Banner x4 Woolwich

PostSubject: Re: Sending Information   Sending Information Icon_minitime4/8/2011, 23:01

I was wondering about that but was too polite to ask.
Back to top Go down
ritter
Maj
Maj
ritter

Places Served : CFB Valcartier, CFB Borden, AFVR Meaford, Ipperwash, CAN; Hannover, Putlos; 21 Fd Regt RCA(M)

PostSubject: Re: Sending Information   Sending Information Icon_minitime5/8/2011, 02:40

Hello Cartav, brum, Gordon et al,
Thanks for the explanation on the protocols in use in the forum. It's a little like getting stars at Sunday school for attendance. Sorry about my learning deficits; I'll try to
improve. and hope that i live along enough to get my next promotion.LOL
Bob
Back to top Go down
brum
FM
FM

PostSubject: Re: Sending Information   Sending Information Icon_minitime5/8/2011, 08:34

ritter wrote:
Hello Cartav, brum, Gordon et al,
Thanks for the explanation on the protocols in use in the forum. It's a little like getting stars at Sunday school for attendance. Sorry about my learning deficits; I'll try to
improve. and hope that i live along enough to get my next promotion.LOL
Bob

Don't forget to bring along your sense of humour Bob !

Welcome to the site, by the way.

It's nice to know there's another Canadian to swell our ranks.

brum
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sending Information   Sending Information Icon_minitime5/8/2011, 09:39

Quote :

I say old bean, are you implying that i am rude?
Talking of Canadians...Where has Hardrations gone?
Back to top Go down
Shelldrake
FM
FM
Shelldrake

Number of posts : 3048
Cap Badge : Royal Artillery
Places Served : Troon, Lippstadt, Devizes, NI, Paderborn, Dortmund, Colchester, Belize, Canada, Cyprus, Gutersloh
Registration date : 2010-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Sending Information   Sending Information Icon_minitime5/8/2011, 09:50

Hi Bob and welcome to the site - you'll be a Brigadier in no time, it took me about 9 months. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
brum
FM
FM

PostSubject: Re: Sending Information   Sending Information Icon_minitime5/8/2011, 10:15

[quote="Gordon."]
Quote :

I say old bean, are you implying that i am rude?

Steady on Gordon, you'll be slapping on the woad and turning into Mel Gibson if you're not careful !
Back to top Go down
brum
FM
FM

PostSubject: Re: Sending Information   Sending Information Icon_minitime5/8/2011, 10:17

[quote="Gordon

Talking of Canadians...Where has Hardrations gone?[/quote]

I reckon he's on his holidays with General Jim.

I hear Rhyl is quite salubrious this time of year.
Back to top Go down
ritter
Maj
Maj
ritter

PostSubject: Re: Sending Information   Sending Information Icon_minitime5/8/2011, 20:05

To Brum,
Thanks for your Canadian welcome as well as your good advice.
Bob
Back to top Go down
ritter
Maj
Maj
ritter

PostSubject: Re: Sending Information   Sending Information Icon_minitime6/8/2011, 05:19

Hello Shelldrake,
Thanks for your kind welcome to the site. I'm still feeling my way through the jargon and mechanics of the forum. It's nice to be in touch with a gunner.
Bob
Back to top Go down
cartav
Maj Gen
Maj Gen

Places Served : Oswestry, Tonfanau, Woolwich, Osnabruck, MT School Bordon, Bulford, Manorbier, Hameln, R.Sigs Blandford, RSME Chattenden, Western Highlands.

PostSubject: Re: Sending Information   Sending Information Icon_minitime6/8/2011, 08:02

Bob.............. I was lax in neglecting to welcome you into this band of layabouts, but do so now and also add my congratulations on your speedy promotion ! See ? It wasn't too long a wait, was it? I assume you would rather addressed as "Bombardier", rather than the more frequently used "Corporal".

It is gratifying to have another Gunner on net, though it is likely our number will remain overwhelmed by Scaleys. ( That's a term, new to me, one which I've learned recently and one which refers to the host of R.Sigs who are major contributors and not the amphibians, reptiles and slithering things which have invaded these postings lately. )

Don't take it all too seriously........... there's a lot of non -malicious banter, some of it quite
intelligently conceived. And to confuse things, you will find that, after about a dozen or so relevant posts, subsequent contributions deviate from the original topic and become more interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sending Information   Sending Information Icon_minitime6/8/2011, 09:03

Cartav

STOP PRESS

Sale of knee pads on E-Bay. Razz
Back to top Go down
cartav
Maj Gen
Maj Gen

PostSubject: Re: Sending Information   Sending Information Icon_minitime6/8/2011, 10:18

We have little need of such protection........... Our knees are hardened after 25pdr. drill on gravel coated gun parks. But we can be hurt. We do not have thick skins like those Scaley beasties !
Back to top Go down
brum
FM
FM

PostSubject: Re: Sending Information   Sending Information Icon_minitime6/8/2011, 10:31

Gordon. wrote:
Cartav

STOP PRESS

Sale of knee pads on E-Bay. Razz

cheers
Back to top Go down
Shelldrake
FM
FM
Shelldrake

Number of posts : 3048
Cap Badge : Royal Artillery
Places Served : Troon, Lippstadt, Devizes, NI, Paderborn, Dortmund, Colchester, Belize, Canada, Cyprus, Gutersloh
Registration date : 2010-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Sending Information   Sending Information Icon_minitime6/8/2011, 10:46

My pleasure Bob not many of us on here, whatever happened to "Ubique"? I see that you are already a Cpl. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Teabag
Maj Gen
Maj Gen
Teabag

Number of posts : 960
Cap Badge : Royal Signals
Places Served : Wildenrath Detmold
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Sending Information   Sending Information Icon_minitime6/8/2011, 11:12

cartav wrote:
Bob.............. I was lax in neglecting to welcome you into this band of layabouts, but do so now and also add my congratulations on your speedy promotion ! See ? It wasn't too long a wait, was it? I assume you would rather addressed as "Bombardier", rather than the more frequently used "Corporal".

It is gratifying to have another Gunner on net, though it is likely our number will remain overwhelmed by Scaleys. ( That's a term, new to me, one which I've learned recently and one which refers to the host of R.Sigs who are major contributors and not the amphibians, reptiles and slithering things which have invaded these postings lately. )

Don't take it all too seriously........... there's a lot of non -malicious banter, some of it quite
intelligently conceived. And to confuse things, you will find that, after about a dozen or so relevant posts, subsequent contributions deviate from the original topic and become more interesting.

Its coz we can type proper and spell fings rite after yers of trainin at Cataract.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sending Information   Sending Information Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sending Information
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next