BFG/BAOR/RAFG Locations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BFG/BAOR/RAFG Locations

www.baor-locations.org

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» The Black Watch
Immigrants ! Icon_minitime17/3/2024, 00:39 by Pborn4

» Help with post war Vehicle Numbering please.
Immigrants ! Icon_minitime13/3/2024, 07:32 by Sinclair

» Bill Littleford, 16th/5th Queens Lancers, Wolfenbuttel 1977
Immigrants ! Icon_minitime12/3/2024, 19:42 by AlienFTM

» Any Ex 2 RTR on here
Immigrants ! Icon_minitime7/3/2024, 11:01 by Mark Ellis

» Sophia M Ackroyd
Immigrants ! Icon_minitime5/3/2024, 09:00 by alan8376

» Soldiers Pensions
Immigrants ! Icon_minitime28/2/2024, 10:15 by Pborn4

» Old Soldiers over 80
Immigrants ! Icon_minitime28/2/2024, 09:42 by Dulaigh

» Allied Control Commission Germany 1945
Immigrants ! Icon_minitime27/2/2024, 06:43 by PB1963

» Anyone know Capt C Maynard, REME, Duisburg 1958-61?
Immigrants ! Icon_minitime26/2/2024, 16:07 by Zloty

» 1 SSM Battery patch
Immigrants ! Icon_minitime26/2/2024, 15:02 by Hardrations

» BAOR Bank Notes
Immigrants ! Icon_minitime26/2/2024, 14:05 by JGW

» Volkswagen WRAC
Immigrants ! Icon_minitime26/2/2024, 09:03 by Sinclair

» Peter Donovan
Immigrants ! Icon_minitime22/2/2024, 22:12 by Donovans

» 5th Royal Inniskilling Dragoon Guards
Immigrants ! Icon_minitime22/2/2024, 21:50 by Donovans

» POW STALAG XID 357 in Fallingbostel
Immigrants ! Icon_minitime22/2/2024, 20:06 by alan8376

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 223 on 22/1/2021, 18:16
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Immigrants !

Go down 
+13
Hardrations
JPW
Shelldrake
dandc
steve jones
john mcmillan
gingerjim
Stephen Lock
"john boy"
Mike_2817
TDivers
Teabag
brum
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
brum
FM
FM

Number of posts : 2808
Cap Badge : RA/QOH
Places Served : JLRRA (Hereford) Nienburg Paderborn Colchester Munster Maresfield (Cyprus) Hohne Hemer Op Banner x4 Woolwich
Registration date : 2010-03-02

Immigrants ! Empty
PostSubject: Immigrants !   Immigrants ! Icon_minitime9/6/2011, 19:54

Just got in from shoveling Italian scoff and wine down my neck.

Sat reading the local freebie newspaper, I read that a bunch of Poles, (each of which has a name which looks like a bad hand at Scrabble), worked a bloke over with a length of pipe.

They got jailed for various periods.

In the nick they are costing us, the long-suffering Brits, a small fortune to keep them in comfort.

Why don't we deport any immigrant that transgresses ? Why don't we just send their sorry arses back to whatever Third World dump they come from ?

This country has had immigration since Julius Caesar were a lad, I've no problem with that, my ancestors were Normans, (I think Teabag's were Bolsheviks !). But why do we put up with all the criminals, can we not set some required standard of behaviour to all that would aspire to live here ?

Rant ends.

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Teabag
Maj Gen
Maj Gen
Teabag

Number of posts : 960
Cap Badge : Royal Signals
Places Served : Wildenrath Detmold
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Immigrants ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigrants !   Immigrants ! Icon_minitime9/6/2011, 21:33

brum wrote:

Just got in from shoveling Italian scoff and wine down my neck.

Sat reading the local freebie newspaper, I read that a bunch of Poles, (each of which has a name which looks like a bad hand at Scrabble), worked a bloke over with a length of pipe.

They got jailed for various periods.

In the nick they are costing us, the long-suffering Brits, a small fortune to keep them in comfort.

Why don't we deport any immigrant that transgresses ? Why don't we just send their sorry arses back to whatever Third World dump they come from ?

This country has had immigration since Julius Caesar were a lad, I've no problem with that, my ancestors were Normans, (I think Teabag's were Bolsheviks !). But why do we put up with all the criminals, can we not set some required standard of behaviour to all that would aspire to live here ?

Rant ends.

Evil or Very Mad

Cos Poles are part of the EU. Did you know that every couple of weeks a Polish aircraft comes over here and takes back all those Poles that are wanted by the Polish police/courts? They have a zero tolerance over there. There was one poor guy extradited back to Poland for being drunk on a push bike. True most of them are fined and come back here but they don't mess around and extradite everyone they can trace. Of course the crime has to be committed in Poland for this to happen.

Contrary to my left wing leanings, my family were not Bolshevik who actually aren't a race anyway but a political group, and my ancestors actually come from Durham/Derbyshire/Cheshire/Ireland (of course) and a bit of Welsh. No Jocks though sadly. Way back I probably have a bit of Norman blood but we don't talk about that!

Going on to even thinner ice, if you watch the same programmes I tend to watch, you will find that most of the fraudsters in this country are either Nigerian or Asian. Just a game to them and a lot of them think they are in Utopia once they are allowed (or sneak) into the UK. There are a lot of good hard working Asians before anyone has a go.

edit: Isn't it about time I was a general?
Back to top Go down
brum
FM
FM

Places Served : JLRRA (Hereford) Nienburg Paderborn Colchester Munster Maresfield (Cyprus) Hohne Hemer Op Banner x4 Woolwich

Immigrants ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigrants !   Immigrants ! Icon_minitime9/6/2011, 22:05

Contrary to my left wing leanings, my family were not Bolshevik who actually aren't a race anyway but a political group, and my ancestors actually come from Durham/Derbyshire/Cheshire/Ireland (of course) and a bit of Welsh. No Jocks though sadly. Way back I probably have a bit of Norman blood but we don't talk about that!

You missed out Yorkie and Swedebasher there Teabag (clearly not decaff).

edit: Isn't it about time I was a general?[/quote]

You'll get promotion to General when you learn to bloody well behave yourself Sir !

(Again, I think to myself, the Canadians must be thinking "WTF" !)

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Teabag
Maj Gen
Maj Gen
Teabag

Immigrants ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigrants !   Immigrants ! Icon_minitime9/6/2011, 22:15

Well what does it matter anyway. Thanks to Cammel Laird (Birkenhead) the Canadians nearly became Septics. We had to buy them off in the end to stop them invading. Are the Canuks grateful? Are they heck! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Immigrants ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigrants !   Immigrants ! Icon_minitime9/6/2011, 23:12

FFS don`t get rid of the immigrants, we need them to do the jobs our layabouts won`t touch.

Quote :
No Jocks though sadly.

I`m touched Teabag......sob
Back to top Go down

Immigrants ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigrants !   Immigrants ! Icon_minitime10/6/2011, 02:27

One time when I was London, went to the Transport Museum in Covent Garden. They had a lot of info as to why the West Indians were allowed to migrate to UK and be employed on trains/buses in London from the 1950's on. Because the white English would not do the jobs! plus post WW2 Labour shortage.

Ah, immigration does one good thing, brings in a diverse restaurant culture. In OZ, we have immigrants from all over, nation of immigrants, the only true Aussies are the Aboriginals.

I have no problem with immigrants, as long as they work and pay their taxes, I am one myself, having been transported to the Colonies from Mother England in 1966. Nice cruise it was too for 10 quid, on Sitmar Line - 'Castel Felice.' Cheapest cruise I have been on, now they cost me thousands! affraid

So you blokes look after your EU friends. Basketball
Back to top Go down
TDivers
SSgt/CSgt
SSgt/CSgt

Number of posts : 65
Cap Badge : Former Royal Engineer
Places Served : Munsterlager, Hohne, Sennelager, Nienburg, Osnabruck
Registration date : 2011-03-30

Immigrants ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigrants !   Immigrants ! Icon_minitime10/6/2011, 06:39

Im doing my part for looking after the immigrants. Decided to move out of the UK and free up my flat that i was suing there. The council can get at least 20 immigrants in it and pay them dole and benefits so we are bound to save in the long run somewhere....No more Britain for the British as the sensible British are leaving when they can.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thailand-divers.com

Immigrants ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigrants !   Immigrants ! Icon_minitime10/6/2011, 08:37

Not all our immigrants are wasters...but as Teabag says "Why are they allowed to stay when they commit crime..We also have our friends who are hell bent in using the right of freedom of speech to attack the very people who uphold it..They should be first on the list for removal
Back to top Go down
brum
FM
FM

Immigrants ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigrants !   Immigrants ! Icon_minitime10/6/2011, 10:58

Immigration should have been controlled a long time ago. People are worried about it now.

I remember a Jamaican woman I worked with back in the 60s saying "They're letting the Yardies come over here. They'll regret it !" Crime went up soon after.

I agree, those people who settle here then hope to force their culture on us should be invited to leave, forcibly if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Mike_2817
LE Maj
LE Maj
Mike_2817

Number of posts : 643
Cap Badge : RAOC
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Immigrants ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigrants !   Immigrants ! Icon_minitime10/6/2011, 11:35

Teabag wrote:

You were on the last promotion board but were rejected for not reading the times.

Next Promotion Point is 750 posts.

Maj Gen
Maj Gen
Immigrants ! 890-95

Number of posts : 939
Cap Badge : acc
Places Served : aldershot/albermarle bks ouston-father LI- gib- berlin NI- lemgo- colchester- shrewsbury-tidworth left82
Registration date : 2010-12-30

Immigrants ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigrants !   Immigrants ! Icon_minitime10/6/2011, 11:56

Beachley Boy wrote:
One time when I was London, went to the Transport Museum in Covent Garden. They had a lot of info as to why the West Indians were allowed to migrate to UK and be employed on trains/buses in London from the 1950's on. Because the white English would not do the jobs! plus post WW2 Labour shortage.

Ah, immigration does one good thing, brings in a diverse restaurant culture. In OZ, we have immigrants from all over, nation of immigrants, the only true Aussies are the Aboriginals.

I have no problem with immigrants, as long as they work and pay their taxes, I am one myself, having been transported to the Colonies from Mother England in 1966. Nice cruise it was too for 10 quid, on Sitmar Line - 'Castel Felice.' Cheapest cruise I have been on, now they cost me thousands! affraid

So you blokes look after your EU friends. Basketball

HI buddy see that you were a £10.00 pom That could have been me in '63 but alas it was not to be remained in blighty except for 2x in Germany Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
Teabag
Maj Gen
Maj Gen
Teabag

Immigrants ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigrants !   Immigrants ! Icon_minitime10/6/2011, 16:46

Mike_2817 wrote:
Teabag wrote:

You were on the last promotion board but were rejected for not reading the times.

Next Promotion Point is 750 posts.

Mirror is good enough for anyone. I like North Yorkshire and visit regularly, is that any good?
Back to top Go down
Stephen Lock
Maj Gen
Maj Gen
Stephen Lock

Number of posts : 937
Cap Badge : Pads Brat
Places Served : Father -- Canadian Army. Served Hemer, Soest, and Wetter
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Immigrants ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigrants !   Immigrants ! Icon_minitime10/6/2011, 18:33

Teabag wrote:
Well what does it matter anyway. Thanks to Cammel Laird (Birkenhead) the Canadians nearly became Septics. We had to buy them off in the end to stop them invading. Are the Canuks grateful? Are they heck! Very Happy

Here is a perfect example I referenced in another post of reading words I understand and having NO IDEA what the hell you're going on about!!! LOL

Who, or what, is "Cammel Laird" (is that a Scottish lord riding a dromedary?)? Birkenhead....isn't that a brand of tea? And what is this "Canadian nearly became Septics"....now, I know what 'septic' means but when used as a noun, I'm afraid you've lost me!! Neutral

Buy us off....ha! Your average Canadian could buy half a county and still have pocket change, I'll have you know!!! albino And it's "CanuCks" not "Canuks".....geeeez!!! Smile

On top of that, The Canadian Armed Forces do NOT invade!! (you are confusing us with Americans....again.....). Ours, sir, is a PEACE KEEPING force! Harruumph!! Plus, our national psyche is constructed, in large part, on being grateful....you hold a door open for a Canadian, we're grateful. You wave off the extra two or three pennies needed for a purchase, we're grateful. Hell, we're grateful spending only $1.19 per gallon for gas instead of $1.20!!

On a more serious note....we are facing many of the same issues in Canada with our immigration policies and, in fact, recently read that in about 20 years, European-descent Canadians (read: "white") will be a minority in cities like Toronto!!! The culture is bound to change...as you've seen in UK. To what, I don't know, but the quaint English countryside, with it's Norman churches and pubs and the way of life that all suggests will gradually disappear, just as parts of your cities have undergone a metamorphosis from one way of being to something else. Something not really "British" any more...however one might want to define "British."

Unfortunately, there is a very fine line between defending one's culture and ways of life and all that entails and out and out racism. I have no use for National Front thugs, etc. -- yobs, the lot of them -- but I DO understand what is behind their thuggery, apart from racist skin colour crap. Not that your average racist skinhead is the epitome of All That Is British....common louts and dumb as posts, by and large, but is it 'racist' to want to maintain one's culture and not have it eroded by over-accommodating others? Who needs to adapt? They who emigrate or the citizens of the country being emigrated to? I'd say the former but, sadly, it is the latter who are doing so.....and there will be consequences.
Back to top Go down
gingerjim
Col
Col

Number of posts : 487
Cap Badge : raoc
Places Served : blackdown brackley , belgium . viersen
Registration date : 2011-03-21

Immigrants ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigrants !   Immigrants ! Icon_minitime10/6/2011, 19:35

contrary to what people say we did not need immigration , clem attlee just used the london transport fiasco to get immigration started , basically the labour party was after a lot more voters, consequently over the years labour ,tory and lib dem have been courting the immigrant population just for votes, i remember just after the war. there was no shortage of hospital workers , we had brilliant doctors and nurses , and believe it or not they all talked english . you could understand them , you could enrol with any g p of your choice, and there was no silly appointment system , if you had toothache you went into the nearest dentist and had the tooth extracted without having to wait for weeks, the transport system in london was brilliant , plenty of buses and tube trains, believe me gents, it was for the imigrant vote that attlee started the windrush sailings from the west indies, just look at the political parties of today , how they bend over backwards to appease the immigrant voters, yet run roughshod over the true english . i saw it all happen in london . and had to move out in 68 to give my kids a decent upbringing away from the ghetto that was becoming london , ginger,
Back to top Go down
"john boy"
Maj Gen
Maj Gen
Immigrants ! 890-95

Places Served : aldershot/albermarle bks ouston-father LI- gib- berlin NI- lemgo- colchester- shrewsbury-tidworth left82

Immigrants ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigrants !   Immigrants ! Icon_minitime10/6/2011, 19:54

Went to the safari park last week and the place was full of foreigners of different faiths and persuasion but what really caught my eye was a woman in a full burka . When I looked at her she had her hand under her face veil when to my surprise she pulled out an ice cream it was so surreal I wondered how the hell do they manage a full meal in a restaurant. scratch lol!
Back to top Go down
Teabag
Maj Gen
Maj Gen
Teabag

Immigrants ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigrants !   Immigrants ! Icon_minitime10/6/2011, 20:13

"john boy" wrote:
Went to the safari park last week and the place was full of foreigners of different faiths and persuasion but what really caught my eye was a woman in a full burka . When I looked at her she had her hand under her face veil when to my surprise she pulled out an ice cream it was so surreal I wondered how the hell do they manage a full meal in a restaurant. scratch lol!

Did you never do respirator training? Eat biscuits rock ard whilst holding breath? I just think they are so ugly they have to cover up.

Okay Mr Lock, history lesson. Apologies for getting Canuck wrong first. You knew what I meant though!

Think it was about 1865 or so. Some geezers in Septic land i.e. the United States of America got a bit fed up of their Government and decided they were going to form their own country.

This became known as the American Civil War. (Roll on the British one is all I can say). I digress as usual.

During said war, Cammel Laird ship builders of Birkenhead, builders of fine ships for many a year including two of the Ark Royals but of course that was later, built ships for the Confederate states also known as the Rebels. The most notable one being the Alabama which went on to become very successful in sinking Yankee ships and I also think did a bit of bombarding on the side. These ships were built in secret as our great country was not supposed to take sides. Well slavers, businessmen and general gobshites that the merchants of Merseyside were, a blind eye was turned.

After the war which you may be surprised to know that the Rebels lost, the North i.e. The goodies decided that Britain had been very naughty in allowing these ships to be supplied that they demanded millions of pounds in compensation. Failure to pay would mean that Canada would be invaded and taken over by them. We paid. Not sure what the figure was but the same today would break Britain, more so than she is broke today.

The Alabama was sunk off France later in the war but was one of the most successful ships of that particular conflict.
Back to top Go down

Immigrants ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigrants !   Immigrants ! Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 06:26

"john boy" wrote:

The Spag Bol would be messy. affraid
Back to top Go down
gingerjim
Col
Col

Number of posts : 487
Cap Badge : raoc
Places Served : blackdown brackley , belgium . viersen
Registration date : 2011-03-21

Immigrants ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigrants !   Immigrants ! Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 19:08

what about stew
Back to top Go down

Immigrants ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigrants !   Immigrants ! Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 19:16

Stewed pork????? pig Laughing
Back to top Go down
"john boy"
Maj Gen
Maj Gen
Immigrants ! 890-95

Immigrants ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigrants !   Immigrants ! Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 21:57

Gordon. wrote:

Bratwurst maybe!!!!! affraid lol!
Back to top Go down

Immigrants ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigrants !   Immigrants ! Icon_minitime12/6/2011, 04:50

"john boy" wrote:
Gordon. wrote:

Not the !"£$%^&* Bratwurst again !

At least the veil would keep the flies orf ye olde Walls Ice Cream affraid

Do you still have Walls ice cream ove there, or does it all come from Poland? affraid
Back to top Go down
Teabag
Maj Gen
Maj Gen
Teabag

Immigrants ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigrants !   Immigrants ! Icon_minitime12/6/2011, 07:39

Was thinking, well it is Sunday! I wonder how many "athletes and supporters" will stay on after the olympics next year.

Whole teams have disappeared in Britain before today. Can just imagine some of the third world countries desperately trying to think up new sports so they can get as many over here as possible.
Back to top Go down
brum
FM
FM

Immigrants ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigrants !   Immigrants ! Icon_minitime12/6/2011, 09:41

Teabag wrote:
Was thinking, well it is Sunday! I wonder how many "athletes and supporters" will stay on after the olympics next year.

Whole teams have disappeared in Britain before today. Can just imagine some of the third world countries desperately trying to think up new sports so they can get as many over here as possible.

Speaking of new sports.

Look no further. We could set one up.

How about Banter ? "The Old Buggers Banter Squad " ?

It has a ring to it, I feel.

clown
Back to top Go down

Immigrants ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigrants !   Immigrants ! Icon_minitime12/6/2011, 10:37

Quote :

Set them a test of pole vaulting the thames.If they manage it they can stay..If not...................well Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
"john boy"
Maj Gen
Maj Gen
Immigrants ! 890-95

Immigrants ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigrants !   Immigrants ! Icon_minitime12/6/2011, 13:32

Beachley Boy wrote:
"john boy" wrote:
Gordon. wrote:

Not the !"£$%^&* Bratwurst again !

At least the veil would keep the flies orf ye olde Walls Ice Cream affraid

Do you still have Walls ice cream ove there, or does it all come from Poland? affraid

Yes we do still have walls but the factory workers are all Polish affraid lol!
What we need is a revolution "Power to the people" lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Immigrants ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigrants !   Immigrants ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Immigrants !
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BFG/BAOR/RAFG Locations :: General-
Jump to: