BFG/BAOR/RAFG Locations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BFG/BAOR/RAFG Locations

www.baor-locations.org

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» 5 coy and 121 coy RASC Caernarvon Barracks Dusseldorf
Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/4/2024, 13:02 by deandarvill

» Born in BMH Hannover, lived in Hameln
Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/4/2024, 18:14 by Cherylburgess

» German Soldiers.
Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/4/2024, 10:27 by Gozoman

» Records
Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/4/2024, 23:23 by Pborn4

» Family Research Krefeld 1955-58
Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/4/2024, 23:12 by Coinneach239

» Old Soldiers over 80
Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/4/2024, 14:41 by Chemist

» King Alfred School.Plon.
Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/4/2024, 16:13 by Pborn4

» King Alfred School (Boarding) Plön
Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/4/2024, 16:06 by Pborn4

» The Black Watch
Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/3/2024, 00:39 by Pborn4

» Help with post war Vehicle Numbering please.
Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/3/2024, 07:32 by Sinclair

» Bill Littleford, 16th/5th Queens Lancers, Wolfenbuttel 1977
Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/3/2024, 19:42 by AlienFTM

» Any Ex 2 RTR on here
Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/3/2024, 11:01 by Mark Ellis

» Sophia M Ackroyd
Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/3/2024, 09:00 by alan8376

» Soldiers Pensions
Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime28/2/2024, 10:15 by Pborn4

» Allied Control Commission Germany 1945
Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime27/2/2024, 06:43 by PB1963

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 2 Bots

alan8376

Most users ever online was 223 on 22/1/2021, 18:16
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA)

Go down 
+31
bigmal
BigJock
exreboy
TDivers
BobG
recce83
arjeff
brum
JPW
bob
Max
AlienFTM
adt7030
alan8376
nobby clark
donald
Stephen Lock
Rocky
dandc
298HALL
Ian
malaboman
ciphers
wrinkles
chris877
Nobby
opssig
Paul
jim
soprano54
Wilf
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA)   Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/12/2009, 02:01

Stephen Lock wrote:
I'm not even going to ask about Mercedes Mary...LOL...oh what the hell, why not???

So, only in Mercedes' or was she...uhm...available in the back of a VW as well? Did she supply her own Mercedes? No doubt after a couple of years of....er....entertaining the troops, she might well have been able to afford her own Mercedes!!

The Merc was usually no more than 2 years old. And she did not charge.A couple packs of Naffi Cigs would have sufficed.She had this thing about blokes in uniform. One night out of curiosity,honestly, I went on the main road outside of Rheinsalen Camp to see what was going on. Not a soul was about. This car then came down the long road leading to the camp,flashing its headlamps. For a while I thought that I was watching a movie on WWI,when I saw a number of uniformed men crawling out of the trenches on both sides of the road.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA)   Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/12/2009, 02:06

I was on a Div exercise at Rheinsalen Camp. The cookhouse was a little distance from the accommodation tents. When you collected your scoff you had to run like the clappers back to your tent chased by a horde of hawks.
Back to top Go down
donald
WOI
WOI

Number of posts : 156
Cap Badge : 1st The Royal Dragoons - The Blues and Royals (RHG/D)
Places Served : UK,BOAR,Egypt
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA)   Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/12/2009, 15:18

I noticed that Mercedes Mary seemed to be doing most business with the REME?Was it her car that needed servicing?On the subject of accidents we lost 3 soldiers on the STA in one exercise in Daimler Armd Cars and Dingos one winter on those cobbled,cambered roads,the exercise was called off after the first two accidents,the third happened on the way back to the Regtl leaguer area,terribly sad to lose so many young lives in such a short time.
-----
Don
Back to top Go down
Stephen Lock
Maj Gen
Maj Gen
Stephen Lock

Number of posts : 937
Cap Badge : Pads Brat
Places Served : Father -- Canadian Army. Served Hemer, Soest, and Wetter
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA)   Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/12/2009, 03:23

gallahad wrote:

The Merc was usually no more than 2 years old. And she did not charge.A couple packs of Naffi Cigs would have sufficed.She had this thing about blokes in uniform. One night out of curiosity,honestly, I went on the main road outside of Rheinsalen Camp to see what was going on. Not a soul was about. This car then came down the long road leading to the camp,flashing its headlamps. For a while I thought that I was watching a movie on WWI,when I saw a number of uniformed men crawling out of the trenches on both sides of the road.

So she did have her own Mercedes!! As I recalll, they did have rather roomy back seats!!!

I am somewhat familiar with the type (Mary, not the car, but those too!) -- girls who had "a thing" about soldiers...I suppose it paid off for both parties; the fellows got some...companionship....(okay, got laid!) and she got what she wanted. More power to her! I suppose if one has a fetish for guys in uniform, a garrison town is the place to be! What was that old disco tune....so many men, so little time? LOL

I had to chuckle at your story of being out along the road near Rheinsalen and seeing all the uniformed guys crawling out of the trenches in response to the flashing of her head lights....good lord, did they have to draw lots or line up or what? Or is that just Too Much Information to ask for LOL affraid
Back to top Go down
nobby clark
WOI
WOI
nobby clark

Number of posts : 102
Cap Badge : 1R.Hamps / RAOC
Places Served : baor-Hong Kong-Malaya-Borneo-Belize-F.I.-Cyprus-N.I.-UK.
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA)   Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/12/2009, 11:40

Route 3 from Celle to Hanover had quite a few young ladies plying their trade by the side of the road,usually VW camper vans.
I only know this as my better half was in the BMH for a couple of months so I was up and down (not literaly) the road every day,honest. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
alan8376
Brig
Brig

Number of posts : 736
Cap Badge : REME
Places Served : Carlisle AAS, Aden, Hildesheim, Bordon, Fallingbostel, Dover, NI Tours, Osnabruck, Herford, Muenster, UN Nicosia, SBA Dhekellia Cyprus x2, Waterbeach, Civi Street 1988. Retired from VOSA 2007.
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA)   Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/12/2009, 18:36

The camper vans are still there as of 2 months ago!
Back to top Go down
Stephen Lock
Maj Gen
Maj Gen
Stephen Lock

Number of posts : 937
Cap Badge : Pads Brat
Places Served : Father -- Canadian Army. Served Hemer, Soest, and Wetter
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA)   Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/12/2009, 19:13

Not to be prurient or anything or to appear to have an unhealthy interest in such matters, but when I was living in Soest as a teenager (16 and 17 years old) and heading off downtown I would sometimes go along the street immediately east of Hiddingser Weg towards the B-1, just for a change of route. There was a rather matronly woman, actually, who used to work the corner just "in" from the B-1, alongside the Belgian Kaserne on the south side of the B-1. Like many prostitutes of the era, she wore red and black (not sure if this was a licensing requirement, a sort of uniform, or what). I certainly would not say she was provocatively dressed. In fact, her usual outfit consisted of a red blazer, black skirt just above the knee, black stockings and her boots (sometimes heels, but again, not six inchers or anything). I'd put her age at 40, but she may well have been younger, although not by much....

It got to the point where she and I would exchange 'Guten Abends'. I never saw her getting dates, although there would be times when she would not be at her usual spot at her usual time,so I assume she was...on a date. Or maybe taking the evening off, I don't know.

Certainly I was aware of 'camp followers'....women who would take up positions outside the barracks gates and, as I recall hearing occurred down in Lahr, having an actual brothel -- although of course it was never blatantly so -- not even a kilometer outside the gates, along the main road.

Having mobile brothels such as the VW camper vans mentioned above strike me as....innovative. Quite entrepreneurial actually!

I remember, as mentioned several months ago in a thread entitled Down In The Valley, a reputed 'poufhaus' not far from the camps in Deilinghofen just before the Hoennetal turn-off to Menden (Menden to the left, Balve to the right), a quite large gasthaus, old, rather seedy looking.

Of course, the various discos I went to -- especially upon my return to Soest in '73 (by which time I was 20 and 21) -- had their share of girls who would, for a price of a drink or two (over priced, of course!) be VERY friendly with the boys in uniform (or in civvies, for that matter). Aware of them, sometimes chatted with them, but never fell for their wiles....I just wasn't interested in such individuals on that level.

And, again, we veer off course from the original thread! LOL
Back to top Go down
adt7030
Private
Private

Number of posts : 1
Cap Badge : 2nd Royal Tank Regiment
Places Served : Catterick Fallingbostel Catterick Fallingbostel Cyprus NI Bosnia Kosovo Canada Poland Iraq Fallingbostel Tidworth
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: [b]SLTA[/b]   Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/1/2010, 22:20

I had the dubious pleasure of assisting in the cleaning up of SLTA in the mid 90's after it had had years of abuse from squaddies prior to it being handed back to the Erics.
Plenty of old scrap metal, Don 10, and Green String and a few old rusty weapons.
Old Wolfgang continued to ply his trade around the Married Quarters of Fally for a year or so until he disappeared off the face of the earth. I never saw or heard of him after.
He still didn't have X country tyres for his van.
Back to top Go down
AlienFTM
SSgt/CSgt
SSgt/CSgt

Number of posts : 61
Cap Badge : 15th/19th The King's Royal Hussars
Places Served : NI, Tidworth, UNFICYP, BAOR, Worthy Down
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA)   Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/2/2010, 18:48

I don't remember a single 15/19H exercise fatality, but we lost a few to other causes.

We frequently heard that Germans had ploughed into the back of a Chieftain in the middle of the night on a dark country road.

Nearest I got was probably an FTX, 1979.

3 Armd Div was on the move as a whole toward a night Engineers' river crossing. Command Troop 15/19H found ourselves in the middle of the order of march behind a packet from an infantry battalion.

We stopped in the middle of a village. Not having been put in the picture I started to examine the inside of my eyeballs. Some time later the back door of Sultan Zero Bravo opened and the CO addressed me. "Corporal Alien, you can speak German. Get on that telephone (phone box a few feet away) and phone the Krankenhaus and tell them we have a soldier with severe head injuries."

It transpired that just around the corner, the route led off the road down a track. The packet in front of us was led by an infantry CSM in a Mark 1 Ferret. He told his driver to switch to convoy lights and carry on down the track.

A while later the driver became aware that his commander was very quiet. Then he found he was missing. He stopped and the packet pulled up behind him. It turned out that a low-hanging branch had collected the commander, lifted him out of the Ferret and dumped him on the track just in time for the lead 432 to bend his head.

Apparently the head was not a pretty site. He didn't last until morning.
Back to top Go down
http://www.arrse.co.uk
AlienFTM
SSgt/CSgt
SSgt/CSgt

Number of posts : 61
Cap Badge : 15th/19th The King's Royal Hussars
Places Served : NI, Tidworth, UNFICYP, BAOR, Worthy Down
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA)   Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/2/2010, 18:53

Ian wrote:
Andrew wrote:
Like the avatar ciphers Smile

I had the chance to settle in Canada in 1981, chose to go back to Germany. I've thought about that decision once or twice over the years, hey ho. Two of my mates married Canadian girls, one is happily married and (as far as I know) is still living in Medicine Hat, the other was posted to Germany with his Canadian wife who on arrival decided she didn't like Germany and went back home, on her own.

I'm sure exercise accidents were brushed under the carpet. On one exercise (on Soltau I think) we had a cook who was severely burnt when a cooker blew up in his face, another lad broke his back falling from the canopy of a knocker as he pulled on a cam net that suddenly gave way. The more I think about accidents the more I remember. I was obviously lucky.
Hello, I live in Suffield, if you would like some info about your mate that lives in Med hat let me know, regards, Ian.

I have a mate married a lass from MH and when Options For Change moved him along, he joined the South Alberta Light Horse. Toured Afghanistan a couple of years ago and retired last year. Don't need comms - we have a secure means.

;o)
Back to top Go down
http://www.arrse.co.uk
Max
Private
Private
Max

Cap Badge : 1Bn Royal hampshires, RCT, ROAC
Places Served : Netheravon, Germany, Cyprus Canada USA
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA)   Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/6/2010, 00:20

Being based at 11 Ord I have to say I actually enjoyed Soltau well as a pad that is :-)
Back to top Go down
jim
Let Gen
Let Gen
jim

Number of posts : 1291
Cap Badge : RAOC
Places Served : Dad, Hamburg, Bad Oeynhausen, Iserlohn, Bury, Osnabruck, Worcester. Me Detmold, Bielefeld, NI, HK
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA)   Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/6/2010, 09:14

Do you remeber tat Tanks used to have a warning sign on the back "Vorsicht, shwenked aus" or something like that? I saw a VW totally wiped out when a Conqueror was turning off the road in Soltau.
Back to top Go down
bob
WOII
WOII
bob

Number of posts : 94
Cap Badge : R.E.M.E
Places Served : 74c Deepcut, Bordon,Detmold, Hohne, Osnabruck, Soest
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA)   Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/6/2010, 17:44

nobby clark wrote:
Route 3 from Celle to Hanover had quite a few young ladies plying their trade by the side of the road,usually VW camper vans.
I only know this as my better half was in the BMH for a couple of months so I was up and down (not literaly) the road every day,honest. Embarassed

I the 1970's/80's two of them were affectionately known as Lay-by Lil and Autobahn Annie. Someone on another forum said that one of the original " ladies " was murdered in the mid 1980's not exactly a safe profession!
As for Mercedes Mary I did hear about her but thought it was one of those Army myths a bit like the bus full of nurses from BMH ?????.
The wife was amazed that prostitution was legal in Germany. She wasn't shocked by it at all , coming from a port town , the ladies who "entertained"the visiting sailors were known as fairies( God only knows why)everybody knew who they were and nobody batted an eye at it.

Back on track.......Can't remember if it was Soltau or Haltern , one guy got run over by a Stolly. Broken pelvis , internal injuries . He was directing vehicles with a torch, fell over , torch landed on a rock and rocked back & forward........the Stolly kept coming........ouch!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA)   Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/6/2010, 04:04

The biggest and noisiest mosquitos that I've ever come across were at Soltau.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA)   Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/6/2010, 04:27

Around Soltau there are two villages, one is Heber and the other is Harber. Found out the hard way one Sunday morning while hitching back from Hamburg after missing the Bn bus in the wee hours of the morning. When I asked for directions to Heber, many did not seem to recognise it, and directed me to "Ach! Haber", on the otherside. Eventually a Bundespost guy gave me a lift on the back of his bike to Rheinsalen.
Back to top Go down
JPW
Let Gen
Let Gen

Number of posts : 1119
Places Served : Rotenburg Ploen Lippstadt Hamm Wetter Minden Munster Bielefeldt Dusseldorf
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA)   Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/6/2010, 08:50

No one has mentioned Rheinsehlen Annie rumoured to have operated out of the bushes by the level crossing at the entrance to the camp in the latter half of the 1960s
Back to top Go down
jim
Let Gen
Let Gen
jim

Places Served : Dad, Hamburg, Bad Oeynhausen, Iserlohn, Bury, Osnabruck, Worcester. Me Detmold, Bielefeld, NI, HK

PostSubject: Re: Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA)   Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/6/2010, 10:39

Damned right about those mossies, they didn't half bite.
Back to top Go down
brum
FM
FM

Number of posts : 2808
Cap Badge : RA/QOH
Places Served : JLRRA (Hereford) Nienburg Paderborn Colchester Munster Maresfield (Cyprus) Hohne Hemer Op Banner x4 Woolwich
Registration date : 2010-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA)   Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/6/2010, 18:57

Reinsehlen Annie,
Now, in the mid-sixties we encountered two women working at Reinsehlen. I don't remember the other but one was called "Five Mark Monica".
Cheap, or what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA)   Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/7/2010, 03:40

During one of our exercises on Soltau a live bomb was discovered, believed to be placed there by a local activist. On the net it was stressed this message is No Duff.
Back to top Go down
arjeff
Private
Private

Cap Badge : RMP
Places Served : Woking, Celle, Soltau- BAOR
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Memories of schemes.   Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/2/2011, 10:10

I recall a particular incident in the summer of 1953. Centurian tanks were out on the firing ranges testing a new gun stabalizer. Supposed to be secret.
Russian Military Mission ( 3 Officers driving big black Mercedes) were out and about trying to get a look see. The ranges were supposed to be out of bounds to the Mission. Got a message that the Ruskies had been ' caught' by one of the tankies, 7 Hussars I think, and could we toddle over and get them" the hell out of the area." Two of us, used our M/C's, 350 BSA.max speed about 45 mph and arrived at the spot to see a boody big Centurian with its gun pointing at the Merc. We politely asked the 3 Russians (back uniforms red bands around their hats, leather jackboots etc) if they would please follow us out of the restricted area. We all spoke a mixture of english and german but I am sure the message was clear. Off we went and after a couple of KM,s or so the Merc shot past us and disappeared in a cloud of dust. In no way could we keep up with the Merc. We suspected they would try to double back and attempt another look see. We spent about half an hour trying to find them when we had a bit of luck. A german farmer told us he had seen the Russian car go down a nearby track into a stand of trees. Off we went down the track into the trees and there lo and behold was the Merc with the 3 Russian officers,sitting in a row like three black crows across a fallen tree having a s**t. They were very polite and invited us to join them if we wished. Even offered us their black cigarettes. What could we do?. Two 18yr old L/Cpls ,and they were at least Colonels with all that red band. We saluted, mumbled someting about leaving the area when they were ready, and buggerd off ourselves.

Many memories of the training areas around Soltau. I was in No 6 Section 7th Armd Div Prost Company, based at the HQ of 7th Armd Bde.

Back to top Go down
jim
Let Gen
Let Gen
jim

PostSubject: Re: Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA)   Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/2/2011, 10:27

Hi Arjeff and welcome mate.
Back to top Go down
recce83
Maj
Maj
recce83

Number of posts : 238
Cap Badge : Black Watch of Canada
Places Served : 4 CIBG Soest and Werl 1957-1965, Camp Borden, Camp Gagetown
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA)   Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/2/2011, 18:53

Does anyone remember those "Prehistoric Graves" signs that were planted in the ground in the Luneberg training area? It was great sport to pull them up and replant them outside the tents of NCOs/WOs/Officers.
Back to top Go down
brum
FM
FM

Number of posts : 2808
Cap Badge : RA/QOH
Places Served : JLRRA (Hereford) Nienburg Paderborn Colchester Munster Maresfield (Cyprus) Hohne Hemer Op Banner x4 Woolwich
Registration date : 2010-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA)   Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/2/2011, 09:32

[quote="recce83"]Does anyone remember those "Prehistoric Graves" signs that were planted in the ground in the Luneberg training area? It was great sport to pull them up and replant them outside the tents of NCOs/WOs/Officers.[/quote

Very Happy

We used to do a similar thing with the old "Foul ground" signs !
Back to top Go down
jim
Let Gen
Let Gen
jim

PostSubject: Re: Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA)   Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/2/2011, 10:37

I don't remember either of those?
Back to top Go down
BobG
Lt Col
Lt Col

Number of posts : 330
Places Served : Rotenburg, Verden, Liebenau, Hohne, Hamm, Duisburg, Minden, Hannover, Fallingbostal, Kuwait, UK, HK, USA/Can.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA)   Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/2/2011, 17:42

Jim the sheltered life at Bde and higher protected you from such delights.
Bob
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA)   Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soltau Luneburg Training Area (SLTA)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next