1. If the enemy is in range, then so are you.
2. Incoming fire has right of way.
3.Don`t look conspicuous, it draws fire.
4. Teamwork is essential...it gives them some one else to shoot at.
5. The easy way is always mined.
6.Beer math:- 2 beers x 37 men = 49 cases.
7. Anything you do can get you shot....including nothing.
8. Tracer rounds work both ways
9. Try to look un-important...they may be low on ammo.
10. The enemy attacks on two occasions:-
a) When you are ready for them.
b) When you are not.
11. The enemy diversion you have been ignoring is the main attack.
12. Never draw fire...it pi$$es every one else off.
13. A 5 second Grenade Fuse will burn out in 3
14. If you are short of every thing but the enemy, you are in a combat zone.
15. Never forget, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
16. If you take more than your fair share of objectives, you will have more than your fair share of objectives to take.