BFG/BAOR/RAFG Locations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BFG/BAOR/RAFG Locations

www.baor-locations.org

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» King Alfred School (Boarding) Plön
England is finished as a nation. Icon_minitime19/3/2024, 10:10 by Pborn4

» The Black Watch
England is finished as a nation. Icon_minitime17/3/2024, 00:39 by Pborn4

» Help with post war Vehicle Numbering please.
England is finished as a nation. Icon_minitime13/3/2024, 07:32 by Sinclair

» Bill Littleford, 16th/5th Queens Lancers, Wolfenbuttel 1977
England is finished as a nation. Icon_minitime12/3/2024, 19:42 by AlienFTM

» Any Ex 2 RTR on here
England is finished as a nation. Icon_minitime7/3/2024, 11:01 by Mark Ellis

» Sophia M Ackroyd
England is finished as a nation. Icon_minitime5/3/2024, 09:00 by alan8376

» Soldiers Pensions
England is finished as a nation. Icon_minitime28/2/2024, 10:15 by Pborn4

» Old Soldiers over 80
England is finished as a nation. Icon_minitime28/2/2024, 09:42 by Dulaigh

» Allied Control Commission Germany 1945
England is finished as a nation. Icon_minitime27/2/2024, 06:43 by PB1963

» Anyone know Capt C Maynard, REME, Duisburg 1958-61?
England is finished as a nation. Icon_minitime26/2/2024, 16:07 by Zloty

» 1 SSM Battery patch
England is finished as a nation. Icon_minitime26/2/2024, 15:02 by Hardrations

» BAOR Bank Notes
England is finished as a nation. Icon_minitime26/2/2024, 14:05 by JGW

» Volkswagen WRAC
England is finished as a nation. Icon_minitime26/2/2024, 09:03 by Sinclair

» Peter Donovan
England is finished as a nation. Icon_minitime22/2/2024, 22:12 by Donovans

» 5th Royal Inniskilling Dragoon Guards
England is finished as a nation. Icon_minitime22/2/2024, 21:50 by Donovans

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 223 on 22/1/2021, 18:16
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

England is finished as a nation.

Go down 
+9
Chemist
unclevanya
gingerjim
Eric England
nails
brum
Wilf
EricTheTurk
rucjock21
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
rucjock21
Maj
Maj
rucjock21

Number of posts : 279
Cap Badge : The Jocks
Places Served : Everywhere.
Registration date : 2012-09-25

England is finished as a nation. Empty
PostSubject: England is finished as a nation.   England is finished as a nation. Icon_minitime12/10/2012, 14:33

true_face_of_islam.wmv

I was sent this from other army pals folks.Have a look at it and pass it on to your former army,navy and airforce friends.As it says at the end be careful whom you vote for at the next election. affraid affraid affraid affraid

Just type it in on your browser and you will be taken to it.It is on YouTube.
Back to top Go down
EricTheTurk
Cpl
Cpl

Number of posts : 19
Cap Badge : Royal Engineers
Places Served : Long Marston, Osnabruck
Registration date : 2012-10-08

PostSubject: Re: England is finished as a nation.   England is finished as a nation. Icon_minitime12/10/2012, 16:44

That is one very funny video.

And that at "The Global Peace and Unity" conference". Laughing
Back to top Go down
rucjock21
Maj
Maj
rucjock21

PostSubject: Re: England is finished as a nation.   England is finished as a nation. Icon_minitime12/10/2012, 16:55

Global Peace and Unity conference for Muslims..............heheheheheheheheheheheheh!
nae chance as they say in GOD's country. No
Back to top Go down
EricTheTurk
Cpl
Cpl

PostSubject: Re: England is finished as a nation.   England is finished as a nation. Icon_minitime12/10/2012, 17:05

rucjock21 wrote:
Global Peace and Unity conference for Muslims..............heheheheheheheheheheheheh!

What happened to the Christians and the other Religions then?

Quote :
nae chance as they say in GOD's country. No

You do realise that the video was dubbed? I must say that it is very cleverly done but it was definitely not edited by someone who speaks/writes/reads "perfect" English.
Back to top Go down
rucjock21
Maj
Maj
rucjock21

PostSubject: Re: England is finished as a nation.   England is finished as a nation. Icon_minitime12/10/2012, 17:21

Dubbed more like gubbed I'd say.Could this be a secret ploy by the torn a**ed party to undermine Labour or paint Muslims in a different light,we will never know.
Back to top Go down
EricTheTurk
Cpl
Cpl

PostSubject: Re: England is finished as a nation.   England is finished as a nation. Icon_minitime12/10/2012, 18:10

rucjock21 wrote:
Dubbed more like gubbed I'd say.Could this be a secret ploy by the torn a**ed party to undermine Labour or paint Muslims in a different light,we will never know.

I don't think it's a "ploy" to undermine just the Labour but Conservatives as well as they too have Muslim members.

There is only one party that has none and will never accept any foreigners so I'd say it was made to paint the Muslims in a different light and cast votes for the only party who has no foreign members.

What worries me is that who ever dubbed that video is a bloody good impersonator, he got the voice almost perfect and a lot of people will believe it. Nothing but sh1t stirers!

Can't post links yet so copy and paste the following in to YouTube to see the original speech by Shahid Malik.

Knk_jpq7Vx8
Back to top Go down
Wilf
Lt Col
Lt Col
Wilf

Number of posts : 314
Cap Badge : RAOC
Places Served : Bicester-Soltau-Canada-Kineton-Paderborn-Osnabruck (Inc Gulf 1) Donnington-Civy Strasse.
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: England is finished as a nation.   England is finished as a nation. Icon_minitime13/10/2012, 20:15

rucjock21 wrote:
true_face_of_islam.wmv

I was sent this from other army pals folks.Have a look at it and pass it on to your former army,navy and airforce friends.As it says at the end be careful whom you vote for at the next election. affraid affraid affraid affraid

Just type it in on your browser and you will be taken to it.It is on YouTube.

Makes me sick, the wealthy and privilaged have allowed this to happen against the wishes of the majority.

Do you know when we landed in Dhahran we were ushered into a hangar and read the riot act on how not to offend our muslim hosts, we were after all infidels in an Islamic shyt hole, the list of do's & dont's went on and on and to be fair I had no problem with that. What I did have a problem with (And still do) is the fact that once back in England thanks to politically correct and spineless politicians I still have to bend over backwards in order to avoid 'offending' muslims.

In the unlikely event I ever met that Malik bloke I would point out the obvious, in that this is not an islamic country and if he or any other muslim don't like the way we do things here they should sod of to Pakistan or some other islamic shangri-la.

It's about time the English stood up for themselves, I'm sick of having no voice in my own country.
Back to top Go down
brum
FM
FM

Number of posts : 2808
Cap Badge : RA/QOH
Places Served : JLRRA (Hereford) Nienburg Paderborn Colchester Munster Maresfield (Cyprus) Hohne Hemer Op Banner x4 Woolwich
Registration date : 2010-03-02

PostSubject: Re: England is finished as a nation.   England is finished as a nation. Icon_minitime13/10/2012, 22:08

(Allow me to voice this in the idiom of the day)

In (I think 1966), before we went on Battlegroup training in Libya, we were assembled and lectured on the "Dos and Dont's". The main point was, if we had underpants, (Drawers, Drac, Shreddies, Skiddies, for the uninitiated), that had been purchased, or stolen from Marks and Spencer, we should cut out the labels because the W**gy laundry might take offence at having to wash stuff produced in Israeli factories.
On arrival in Tmimi we found that the local Bedou had enough trouble maintaining an existence in their Kellogs cornflakes box to bother with the festering condition of our underwear.
We had no more intention of taking the silly buggers seriously in those days than I do now.
I hope our priapically-challenged government are up to meeting the challenge and are capable of stamping out this infiltration from Islam.
If not, I remain, Sir, your sniper-trained Obedient Servant . . .

Back to top Go down
nails
Sgt
Sgt

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2012-11-23

PostSubject: Re: England is finished as a nation.   England is finished as a nation. Icon_minitime28/6/2013, 23:35

Stop giving so called, "necessary" aid to all these despots from Africa, Pakistan, India, and all the African states and all their DESPOTS, who spend it on new personal, jumbo jets, new luxurious palaces etc, etc,. The money never reaches the people where it is supposed to reach.................................
OR, Am I being too critical. ?????.
Back to top Go down
rucjock21
Maj
Maj
rucjock21

PostSubject: Re: England is finished as a nation.   England is finished as a nation. Icon_minitime29/6/2013, 10:27

We voters are being conned every time by these politicians.At every election it is Labour-Tories -Labour-Tories-Labour-Tories.Now when Labour get in they give us money and hopefully decent rises in our pensions.Labour gave us the winter fuel allowance but the Tories are taking it back.With all the benefits that are out there for us,the Tories are taking it all back slowly.DLA,AA,ESP,Council tax help,rent allowance etc etc.The Tories are changing a lot of those benefits to a Universal Credit and everyone on those mentioned benefits will be changed over in the next few years.How many millions is it costing the country to change all the IT equipment?How much is it costing to change all the paperwork? How much is it costing to train the DWP staff in all the changes.I was on Invalidity Benefit for my injuries then it changed to Incapacity Benefit,then it change to Employment Support Allowance.I am fortunate that I have reached retirement and I get my helluva state pension with my very wee Army pension.Then they tax me on my army pension!When it comes to voting I will NOT be voting for any of the mainstream parties ever again.
Back to top Go down
Eric England
Maj
Maj
Eric England

Number of posts : 232
Cap Badge : REME 1972 - 1984
Places Served : Arborfield, Deepcut Camberley 25 Lt Regt Catterick/NI, 4 Lt Regt Catterick/NI, 655 Sqn AAC Detmold, QRIH Padderbon, 9/12 Lancers Muenster, 655 Tank Tptr Sqn Fallingbostel, HQ REME 3rd Armd Div Korbecke, SEE Arborfield, HQ REME Trg Center Arborfield.
Registration date : 2013-04-22

PostSubject: Re: England is finished as a nation.   England is finished as a nation. Icon_minitime29/6/2013, 19:03

Back to top Go down
gingerjim
Col
Col

Number of posts : 487
Cap Badge : raoc
Places Served : blackdown brackley , belgium . viersen
Registration date : 2011-03-21

PostSubject: Re: England is finished as a nation.   England is finished as a nation. Icon_minitime29/6/2013, 19:19

in all fairness my state pension has gone up under the tories , when labour were in my pension was £93 . under tory it is now £146. cant argue with that , and if you look at things properly its the rich that are to lose the winter fuel allowance , cameron wants to stop paying benefits to anybody whose income is over £47,000. be honest anybody with that sort of income does not need benefts , . mind you i will never vote tory again , my vote goes to ukip , i want out of europe , ginger
Back to top Go down
unclevanya
Maj
Maj
unclevanya

Number of posts : 230
Cap Badge : R Sigs
Places Served : 11 Sigs Vimy 'C' Catterick Nov 1963), 224 (Radio) Sig Squadron Garrats Hey, Quorn Leics( Jan-June 1964), 16 Sigs Bradbury Barracks Krefeld July-Oct 1964), 28 (BR) Sigs St Tonis & 4 Squadron, Tongeren (Cafe Maddy) (1964-1968), HQ UNFICYP Nicosia 6 month tour (1966), HMS Jufair & Hamala Camp Bahrien, 223 Sig Sqn (Radio) Winchester, Norn Ireland, HQ Northag Kolsas Olso Norway, 11 Sigs Helles Lines Catterick, Civvy Street 1977, Retired (Grumpy Victor Meldrew 2012)
Registration date : 2012-07-15

PostSubject: Re: England is finished as a nation.   England is finished as a nation. Icon_minitime30/6/2013, 00:04

The Liarbor Party are as much use, in financial terminology, as an ashtray on a motorcyle. The current bunch of Tory-Conmen/Gels are handing out Tax payers cash to Johnny Foreigners, some of whom say they don't require it, or want it. The gobment department, the department of Overseas Aid, par of the Foreign Office, is really the Department of Bungs, Baksheesh & Greasing of Palms to give to corrupt Johnny Foreigner politicians, businessmen and others with hands out for British largesse. These our Foreign Secretary, Mr Willy Everso Vague wanting to get British Military involved in another hot, sweaty, fly blown sand pit in Syria, after NOT having elanred the lessons of history in Iraq and Afghanistan.

It appears that after the US, UK and NATO pullout of Afghanistan in 2014 there will have to be military support/training for the New Afghan Army. Police etc - guess who will be 'volunteered' as stay behinds to do this, possibly due to Collective Guilt Trips for Blighty's Imperialist past, and the British Raj years. As a child of the British Raj, I say - once out of 'Ghan, we should stay out - period!!

We seem to ahve an ever increasing underclass - the Jeremy Kyle Show Shameless types who see it as their Yumin Rite to bludge off the state at the tax payers expense, ever supported, aided and abetted by the Polly Tone:affraid: bees of the 'Graudianistas'. Perhaps this is just scare tactics put out by the media and newpapers such as the 'Daily Wail' (Mail) and the 'Daily Armaggedon' (Express) to stir up the old outrage bus to be taken out of its garage.

The Lib-Dumbs are just Cheer Leaders and Fifth columnists of those Euro-Marixst Kommie Kommizzars of Brussels (Mannekin Pissoirs) all of them. The more the EU-SSR Land expands, the more tax payers cash Brussles will demand from the UK, and others. As far as I'm concerned, the Euro (aka the Eurine currency) will eventually fold. In 2011, it was rumoured/reported allegedly that Germany has been printing and stockpiling DMarks for the day when the Euro goes belly up.

The next general election in 2 years time will be a close run thing. Personally i don't want tos ee another Labour government - they will just finish off what Blair, Brown, Balls et al set out to do in 1997 - the dumbing down of society to its lowest common denominator - the gutter. affraid Suspect 
Back to top Go down
gingerjim
Col
Col

Number of posts : 487
Cap Badge : raoc
Places Served : blackdown brackley , belgium . viersen
Registration date : 2011-03-21

PostSubject: Re: England is finished as a nation.   England is finished as a nation. Icon_minitime30/6/2013, 19:24

just look at the news headlines , obama swanning around south africa singing the praises of one of the worst terrorist in history , mandela and his wife actually used to torture little kids before killing them , and what about the burning tyre necklace, now cameron is swanning around the pakistanis praising them and planning to give them a few more billion to make ends meet . surely the prat of a so called prime minister knows full well that the taliban is trained in pakistan , by pakistan using the bloody hand outs we give them , now i hear obamas father was a leading light in the mau mau in kenya in the 50s now wonder he loves the terrorists , ginger
Back to top Go down
Chemist
SSgt/CSgt
SSgt/CSgt
Chemist

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2012-10-24

PostSubject: Re: England is finished as a nation.   England is finished as a nation. Icon_minitime1/7/2013, 07:04

Sorry to say I agree with all of the above. On the very rare occasions I visit the UK and travel through London I wonder where the hell I am-hardly a white face in sight. I am very glad I left.
Back to top Go down
Sgmn
Sgt
Sgt

Number of posts : 30
Cap Badge : Jimmy
Places Served : Germany; Cyprus
Registration date : 2012-12-04

PostSubject: Re: England is finished as a nation.   England is finished as a nation. Icon_minitime11/7/2013, 14:25

What we need is a military coup to kick out the self-serving MPs and then bring home our troops which are not serving our country's interests. Set them to controlling immigration.

Then take it from there with a military junta running the whole show. Could it be any worse than the Lib/Lab/Con set-up?
Back to top Go down
brum
FM
FM

Places Served : JLRRA (Hereford) Nienburg Paderborn Colchester Munster Maresfield (Cyprus) Hohne Hemer Op Banner x4 Woolwich

PostSubject: Re: England is finished as a nation.   England is finished as a nation. Icon_minitime11/7/2013, 16:38

Can whoever sets up the proposed military junta be very careful who, from the military, gets picked for the job ?
Some of the officers I encountered couldn't run a hissup in a brewery never mind a coup . jocolor 
Back to top Go down
Eric England
Maj
Maj
Eric England

Places Served : Arborfield, Deepcut Camberley 25 Lt Regt Catterick/NI, 4 Lt Regt Catterick/NI, 655 Sqn AAC Detmold, QRIH Padderbon, 9/12 Lancers Muenster, 655 Tank Tptr Sqn Fallingbostel, HQ REME 3rd Armd Div Korbecke, SEE Arborfield, HQ REME Trg Center Arborfield.

PostSubject: Re: England is finished as a nation.   England is finished as a nation. Icon_minitime11/7/2013, 16:48

brum wrote:
Can whoever sets up the proposed military junta be very careful who, from the military, gets picked for the job ?
Some of the officers I encountered couldn't run a hissup in a brewery never mind a coup .  jocolor 

It would be FAIL on so many levels it makes my head spin.
Back to top Go down
Shelldrake
FM
FM
Shelldrake

Number of posts : 3048
Cap Badge : Royal Artillery
Places Served : Troon, Lippstadt, Devizes, NI, Paderborn, Dortmund, Colchester, Belize, Canada, Cyprus, Gutersloh
Registration date : 2010-10-26

PostSubject: Re: England is finished as a nation.   England is finished as a nation. Icon_minitime11/7/2013, 17:31

brum wrote:
Some of the officers I encountered couldn't run a hissup in a brewery never mind a coup .  jocolor 

We've got those in Scotland.
Back to top Go down
brum
FM
FM

PostSubject: Re: England is finished as a nation.   England is finished as a nation. Icon_minitime11/7/2013, 17:51

Ah, indeed.
I could not help notice President-in-waiting Salmond's antics while Andy (British) Murray was being interviewed.
What a prat ! alien 
Back to top Go down
Shelldrake
FM
FM
Shelldrake

Places Served : Troon, Lippstadt, Devizes, NI, Paderborn, Dortmund, Colchester, Belize, Canada, Cyprus, Gutersloh

PostSubject: Re: England is finished as a nation.   England is finished as a nation. Icon_minitime11/7/2013, 18:27

No, no - I meant coups.Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
steve1226
SSgt/CSgt
SSgt/CSgt

Number of posts : 47
Cap Badge : REME
Places Served : Osnabruck, Plymouth, Hemer, Menden. @ tours NI, 1969 and 1970
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: England is finished as a nation.   England is finished as a nation. Icon_minitime19/7/2013, 09:18

Funny how things change. When I was in Germany we were "encouraged" to vote Tory as they were the only party who spent lots of money on defence.

Back to top Go down
brum
FM
FM

PostSubject: Re: England is finished as a nation.   England is finished as a nation. Icon_minitime19/7/2013, 10:16

Shelldrake wrote:

Just come across this one.

Sounds like a load of Bull to me. tongue 
Back to top Go down
Shelldrake
FM
FM
Shelldrake

PostSubject: Re: England is finished as a nation.   England is finished as a nation. Icon_minitime19/7/2013, 11:39

brum wrote:
Shelldrake wrote:

Sounds like a load of Bull to me.   tongue 

Do try and set and example by keeping up!!Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Eric England
Maj
Maj
Eric England

PostSubject: Re: England is finished as a nation.   England is finished as a nation. Icon_minitime19/7/2013, 12:07

Shelldrake wrote:
brum wrote:
Shelldrake wrote:

Sounds like a load of Bull to me.   tongue 

Do try and set and example by keeping up!!Rolling Eyes 

Age does it to us all alas:sleep: 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: England is finished as a nation.   England is finished as a nation. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

England is finished as a nation.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next